Wednesday, May 24, 2017
1st Conditional Practice
Here you have the answers for the 1st Conditional worksheet, correct it before the exam.
Put the verb into the correct first conditional form:
1. If I ______go____ (go) out tonight, I ____will go______ (go) to the cinema.
2. If you____get_____ (get) back late, I ___will be_____ (be) angry.
3. If we __don’t see_ (not / see) each other tomorrow, we __will see__ (see) each other next week.
4. If he __comes_____ (come), I ____’ll be____ (be) surprised.
5. If we __wait_____ (wait) here, we ___’ll be___ (be) late.
6. If we ___go_____ (go) on holiday this summer, we ____’ll go___ (go) to Spain.
7. If the weather _doesn’t improve__ (not / improve), we _won’t have__ (not / have) a picnic.
8. If I ____don’t go_____ (not / go) to bed early, I _’ll be____ (be) tired tomorrow.
9. If we ____eat_____ (eat) all this cake, we __’ll feel_____ (feel) sick.
10. If you ____don’t want___ (not / want) to go out, I ___’ll cook__ (cook) dinner at home.
11. I ____will come___ (come) early if you ___want___ (want).
12. They ____will go_____ (go)to the party if they ___are invited___ (be)invited.
13. She ____will stay_____ (stay)in London if she __gets___ (get) a job.
14. He ___won’t get__(not / get) a better job if he ___doesn’t pass__ (not /pass)that exam.
15. I__’ll buy____ (buy)a new dress if I ___have___ (have) enough money.
16. She ___’ll cook__ (cook) dinner if you __go____ (go) to the supermarket.
17. They __will go_____ (go) on holiday if they __have__ (have) time.
18. We __will be___ (be) late if we __don’t hurry___ (not /hurry).
19. She ___’ll take_ (take) a taxi if it __rains__ (rain).
20. I __won’t go__ (not / go) if you __don’t come___ (not / come) with me.
at May 24, 2017
Homework for 4th B, for Monday: 1. Read the article about Anthony Joshua. 2. Check the vocabulary you don't understand or you ha...
This first week we've done an activity in pairs matching and discussing the EXAM TIPS on ex. 2 in page 9 from our student's book. ...
Welcome 2017-18 4th ESO students! In this blog you will find: - material we use in class to check at home (videos, songs, images....
For U-5 Exam you need to revise: - jobs vocabulary (jobs with suffixes: -ist / -er / -or) - comparatives - superlatives - "not as ...